Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• Writing and editing of informative content for the company blog, press releases, biographies and other offline editorial opportunities, such as opinion articles, showcase articles or case studies, etc.
• Assisting the communication strategy and content planning
• Research and analysis of trends and information opportunities related to the sector, monitoring current and emerging trends in money transfer and payments
• Support to other departments of the organisation with the creation of marketing materials, advertising copy, brochures, presentations etc., ensuring the correct application of Brand Guidelines
• Execution of the content calendar; tracking editorial opportunities, monitoring of current sector information
• Support and assistance to the Marketing Team as needed, e.g. Trade Marketing Events (B2B)
• Raising Ria’s brand profile among key industry stakeholders, boosting social engagement
• Liaising with external suppliers and freelancers
• Native English speaker.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a business environment.
• Blogging experience and writing skills for SEO.
• Organised and detailed person with a proven record in writing high-quality content.
• Experience managing web content.
• Creation and editing of web content.
• Previous social media management experience.
• Knowledge of SEO or online marketing would be very useful.
• Must be active, adaptable and very organised, with willingness to learn in a dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of Drupal; experience with other CMS systems is useful
• Experience within the sector,