Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
Our team is looking for an extraordinary Marketing Manager for its Berlin office, for 40 hours per week who would be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing strategy for all client based marketing in all markets globally. They will work closely with local Marketing teams, agencies and partners to develop local strategies with the goal of raising channel/app performance, brand awareness and forging strong relationships with clients.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for evaluating the performance of campaigns to ensure targets and KPIs are being met, and strategies are being adapted in order to optimise performance. They will work alongside the Campaign Manager to ensure clients receive regular marketing support and that activities are running smoothly and are supporting both business and client goals.
What are we offering:
- Become part of a global, independent broadcast media company
- A chance to learn more about the media industry, including programming, sales, App development and TV business
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- You have the opportunity to take part in weekly German classes
- We supply you with fresh fruit
- Become part of a fun, international team in the heart of Kreuzberg!
Your responsibilities would be:
- Managing local Marketing Managers across all markets globally (CEE, Asia and Africa), and direct client relationships with key clients
- Work alongside the Campaign Manager for briefing and campaign requests
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing on yearly plans, budgets and strategies for marketing and promotional activities in the local markets
- Evaluating the performance of campaigns to ensure targets and KPIs are being met, and strategies are being adapted in order to optimise performance
- Provide support to local Agents and Managers for marketing activities/events logistics
- Overview and reporting of local markets activities performance and expenses
- Managing of cross departmental projects – requesting graphics, supporting pitches, writing presentations, video requests, trailer requests, ad copy
- PR – ensuring proper exposure of company initiatives (campaigns, content, products) in local press, writing and reviewing press releases, driving PR plan with local managers
- Branding – ensuring that all activities are sticking to the correct brand DNA, ability to drive brand forward with Graphics Lead/Creative Director
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in offline marketing (previous experience in TV and media industry and/or agency is a plus)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within virtual teams and be a strong marketing advocate
- High critical thinking, analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Structured and goal-oriented way of working
- Resourceful with the ability to work independently as well as effectively within a team
- Highly organised and able to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel in particular) and GA. Photoshop or any other Adobe products are a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written is a must (other languages are a plus, especially Turkish, Polish, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Croatian, Serbian or Bahasa)
If this sounds like you, let us know.
Please send an email with your complete CV, date of availability and any work references or samples which would help us get to know you.