Where: Nantes (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re looking for a Content Writer for a 6-month position (starting in July).
The position belongs to the “Marketing & user community” team and aims at providing the best content for any internal/external communication needs.
Our main communication language is English.
- Write/create concise, eye-catching and proofread marketing/blog/technical/support content
- Organize and write supporting documents for the company products
- Select appropriate medium/tone for message or audience
- Maintain existing documentation
- Reviewing articles/documents for grammar/technical accuracy
- Use Media material (photographs, drawings, diagrams, videos, and charts) that increase users’ understanding
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Determine the needs of end users to shape marketing/technical/support content
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills (preferably native English)
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- A deep understanding of end users and what motivates them online
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Ability to work as an active member of a team