Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What You’ll Do
- Use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- Employ effective selling strategies to successfully position Workday as a viable alternative to legacy ERP solutions.
- Help develop customers into key references for Workday.
If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment then Workday is the place for you.
- Evangelize and educate the market on Workday’s technology and applications
- Generate new business opportunities through strategic outbound calling and prospecting into large, enterprise companies
- Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans in order to address their needs with Workday
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quota of new business opportunities
- Be a trusted member of the regional sales team, collaborate with country managers and work cross-functionally with marketing to define joint strategy for developing the business
Skills You’ll Need
- Fluency in English plus native level fluency in : Swedish or Norwegian or Danish or German or French or Spanish or Italian
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Highly motivated, tenacious and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or commercial qualifications
- 2+ years sales or sales development, customer service or consultancy background, preferably in technology industry
- Passion to innovate and an ability to convey a vision of the intrinsic potential of technology
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus