Where: Belfast (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Helpdesk Support – Norwegian speakers
Please note: All Successful candidates will be required to go through a criminal record and employment referencing background screening. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory background checks.
You will be:
* Providing a high level of professionalism and customer service skills
* Ability to handle and respond to constant inbound phone calls via Telephone and occasional email inquiries in a call centre based environment.
* Research and resolve inquiries verbally, in writing, and on-line.
* Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
* Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
HOURS OF WORK:
40 Hours per week on a rotational shift pattern. Monday to Sunday from 7.00am to 18.00pm
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
Flexibility is important. You may be required to or undertake other duties, within your competence and within reason, to meet fluctuations or priorities in work demands.
This department is open every day of the year except 25th December. On that day, you will be off work.