Where: Lausanne (Switzerland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Assist editorial staff with all conference preparations.
- Responsible for maintaining conference timeline and attendee management process.
- Make applications, secure booth allocation/agreements and manage online registrations and invoices.
- Maintain internal database with event attendee lists, budget, travel and accommodation arrangements, order checklists and other event-related information.
- Place and manage orders for furnishing, services and supplies for conferences, including payment.
- Complete all necessary waybills and customs documentation to ensure timely delivery on tight deadlines for conference shipments.
- Printed and promotional material preparation/production/distribution.
- Integrate a sustainable approach to all tasks.
- Organised, with excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and open-minded nature.
- Ability to communicate accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Strong sense of professionalism.
- Competence in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Native English speaker (or business-level proficiency).
- French is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in customer service, hospitality or tradeshow/sponsorship management a plus