Where: Nottingham (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Putting customers at the heart of everything you do, you will exceed their expectations and proactively manage key accounts to ensure they have the right stock at the right time by ensuring our order management process runs smoothly from bulk order to delivery.
To achieve this, your role will involve:
- Communicating with customers (retailers, distributors and sales teams) in their native language, over the phone and by email to provide excellent service
- Building a rapport and strong relationships with both customers and across our warehouse, planning, sales and credit teams to deliver the best possible outcome
- Discussing new products and identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, Brand loyalty and the customer experience
- Monitoring payments, co-ordinating returns and entering and releasing orders
- Updating our computerised systems, tracking couriers and interpreting stock reports.
To join us, you must be:
- Fluent in verbal and written Spanish and English
- Commercially aware with experience of meeting customer needs
- Computer literate, including Excel and internet use, and ideally ordering systems
- Able to build strong working relationships with a diverse range of people.