Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- You MUST have good command of spoken and written French language (level C1) European standard + Good English communication skills
- Fresh graduates from hospitality, travel, communications or language degrees/courses are welcome to apply or with at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts, public holidays, and weekends
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality