Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What are my responsibilities?Execution of tasks related to Human Resources Administration for Siemens Spain, such as:
- Data management related to employees (from onboarding to termination);
- Management of employee related organizational structure (cost center, org unit, manager)
- Administration of one-time / variable compensation
- Travel & Expenses administration (end user support, audit of expense claims, payment, etc.);
- Learning administration and course organization;
- Providing support to employees in requests and clarifications concerning HR topics (Ask HR).
- Ability to work under pressure in a changing environment.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences or similar (preferable);
- Fluency in Spanish (knowledge of English will be considered a plus);
- Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Team Player, with strong customer focus, results & quality orientation;
- Reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment.