Where: Nottingham (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Danish Credit Controller speaking Credit Controller
Location: Calverton Head Office, UK, Nottingham NG14 6GD
Working Hours : Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Customers love our leading brands – Timberland, Lee, Wrangler and Vans just to name a few! We build close relationships with our partners, deliver an excellent service to our customers and as a global business, we’ve continued to go from strength to strength.
If you are fluent in English as well as Danish, this is an exciting time to join our rapidly growing Credit Department, where you will manage customer accounts for the UK market for major online and high street retailers across Europe.
To achieve this, the Danish Credit Controller role will involve:
- communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
- chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
- controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
- discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
- assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
To join us, you must be:
- fluent in English and Danish to business level.
- financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
- highly customer focussed and results driven to resolve queries
- Computer literate, including Excel.
It will be advantageous if you have:
- credit control or office-based experience
- degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- the ability to multi-task
- excellent organisation skills and a good attention to detail.