Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies worldwide?
Social interaction has been reinvented, support a number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily users.
• Schedule: 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday, with rotating shifts;
• Location: Entrecampos;
• Quarterly Commissions;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Free organized sports activities and events.
• Contacting new and existing customers on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing them with the best solution for their business goals;
• Manage a portfolio of medium-sized businesses (SMBs) clients with responsibility for growing revenue;
• Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
• Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend;
• Become an expert on all Facebook advertising solutions;
• Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
• Fluent/Native English Speaker;
• High school diploma required;
• Minimum 1-year experience working in digital marketing or sales (preferential);
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
• Creative decision-making skills and proven ability to work independently;
• Willingness to experiment;
• Selling skills.