Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Research, write and edit current news stories from RTL Group and its subsidiaries for all online publications (website, intranet, newsletters);
Participate in the updating of content for all online publications;
Participate in the coordination of improvement projects for online media and other communication projects;
Participate in the preparation of content for RTL Group Corporate Communications;
Provide support for the team and participate in Corporate Communications & Marketing activities.
Would you like to work in a dynamic media company? Do you rate your writing skills as very strong? Do you think that you benefit from working in an international environment? Then this position is for you!
- You are available for 18 months starting immediately?
- You have a university degree in Journalism, Communications, PR, Marketing, Media, Languages or Business?
- You have strong communications skills, especially writing skills?
- You have two-year work experience in similar position
- You are a native English speaker with strong writing skills; knowledge of French or German is an advantage;
- You are creative, enthusiastic, flexible and have outstanding interpersonal skills?
- Eager to learn, motivated and an enthusiastic team player.