Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Fixed Term
Click here to apply in English
This position provides customer service to our customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically Germany and Austria. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer experience.
This role will be on a fixed term contract for 6 Months.
This position is under the direct supervision of the Supervisor, Customer Service – Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Create and distribute daily sales invoices.
- Process requests for catalogs, price sheets, and copies of invoices.
- Retrieve voice messages each morning and process accordingly.
- Handle product evaluation and travel set requests.
- Provide support to the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call, customer account creation.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader / supervisor.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
- High school diploma / Associates Degree or higher
- A minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in native German and fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Ability to utilize a computer, telephone, fax and copy machine as well as other general office equipment. Strong computer skills are required.