Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- An affinity for offering excellent customer service
- Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take ownership and solve problems
- Positive and resilient attitude
- Great teamwork skills
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for Booking.com’s accommodation partners by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, -rates, -and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the Booking.com culture.