Where: Tel Aviv (Israel)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
A professional and creative Content Editor wanted to take the reins of our content creation and strategy. You’ll be producing SEO-friendly editorial content for a high-intent audience as well as boosting search engine visibility and conversions on various online tech sites using qualitative content analysis.
Come work in our Ramat Hahayal offices and launch your perfect career!
WHAT’S THE JOB?
- Work alongside head of the New Products Business Unit and our Marketing Department
- Follow content plans of the Content Team Leader, creating new ones when necessary
- Work together with our SEO team to ensure content creation’ and link building’ best practices
- Oversee the scheduling of editorial workflows and manage the editorial calendar, which includes articles, videos, promotional materials, ads, scripts, infographics, etc.
- Create cross-promotional content on various platforms
- Manage and execute monthly content budget for all verticals
- Manage a team of freelancers
- Work with translation services to provide translations in any language
- Edit, revise, and format content to publish daily
We are a global performance marketing and traffic monetization company, carrying prestigious Google, Facebook and Instagram partner badges.
Every one of 400+ Webpalers constantly comes up with new ideas and pitches in to keep up the friendly atmosphere and teamwork, while moving up the career ladder in a very successful, growing and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be joining world-class SEO champions, aligning 2000+ profitable, multilingual sites with top SEO trends. It’s a great opportunity to grow professionally, working for one of the frontrunners in the competitive SEO industry!
- Native English speaker
- B.A. in Communications/Journalism /English or a related field•
- 2+ years’ experience as a Content Manager
- Profound knowledge & deep passion for Tech
- Basic knowledge of SEO, Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, and social media
- Basic image editing skills
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Multitasking ability
- Keen eye for detail, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and meet tight deadlines
- A team player who can also work independently
- A proactive individual