Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What can we offer you in the role as an Associate or Consultant in Milan?
You will work in project teams, alongside our experienced consultants and project managers. Tasks include market analysis, partner/client searches, as well as helping with more specific tasks such as the arrangement and facilitation of business meetings and other support to our clients. In addition, you will answer questions from clients and will be involved in marketing and promoting prioritized industrial sectors.
In the more senior position as a consultant you are expected to independly drive own work streams and smaller projects, and proactively contribute to sales and client relationship management.
You will interact with many stakeholders ranging from clients, governmental agencies, colleagues and team members.
You will report to the Trade Commissioner and work as a part of the consultancy team.
Who are we looking for?
- We believe you have a higher academic degree, probably a Master of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering
- 0-2 years of experiencee for the Associate position and 2-4 years for the Consultant position
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Italian is a requirement
- Fluency in Swedish is highly meriting
- Business-/management consulting experience is of advantage
- As a person you are business-focused, result-oriented, analytical and adaptable
- Social and team-working skills are highly valued as well as passion for and ability to handle new challenges
- You are adaptable to the many different environments we operate in and keep calm and focused regardless of the situation