Where: Düsseldorf (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you’ll do:
- Act as the first point of contact for online travel agencies (OTAs) and Hotel Chains that advertise on trivago. Assist in commercial matters and develop strong business relationships.
- Conduct daily monitoring of KPIs and advise our advertisers on how they may optimize their performance. Ensure your accounts remain well informed regarding new developments within trivago as well as within the market.
- Demonstrate the value of new product initiatives to our existing accounts and help bring them on board.
What you’ll definitely need:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Sales or Account Management or in Online Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Tourism or Hospitality, or a related field.
- An excellent understanding of Excel and an analytical mindset that allows you to handle and draw valuable insights from large amounts of data.
- A good understanding of bidding/tracking tools.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to engage people and make sure your message is understood.
- The confidence and conviction necessary to proactively approach new contacts and successfully negotiate favorable terms.
- Adaptability: you must embrace change in order to stay ahead in a fluid, rapidly moving work environment.
- Fluent in Spanish and Fluent English (our company language).
What we’d love you to have:
- Previous experience working in the travel industry or a thorough knowledge of the industry.
Life at trivago is: