Where: Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
Extent of Work Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Marketing & Communications Director (Education) Role:
Reporting to Managing Director and School Principal, you will be responsible for strategic development and execution of the broad and comprehensive integrated marketing, communications and events program to deliver world class standards in education with a team of up to 7 direct managers.
- Manage the execution of the marketing strategy, ensuring it is aligned with the School’s business strategy and philosophy
- In line with the strategic direction, develop a comprehensive multi-channel prospective parent marketing plan which supports effective customer engagement, retention and parent advocacy
- Work closely with the Admissions Team to identify additional opportunities to collaborate with third parties’ organisations
- Contribute to producing a high volume of communications and content to an elevated standard which is in line with the School’s vision and values. This includes writing high level marketing copy, and editing/refining the work of others to sharpen the messaging and apply tonal consistency
- Provide insightful savvy and composure in crisis circumstances which can then be applied to the relevant communications
- Oversee the development of all printed communication materials including Prospectus, Curriculum Guides, School Handbooks, Yearbook
To succeed in this role, you will have passion, drive and determination for delivery. A natural influencer, you will be an engaging character comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a flexible, can-do approach.
- At least 5 years’ corporate level marketing / communications / public relations
- Native English speaker with strong background in Marketing and Communications, exposure in Vietnam would be a strong advantage
- Well-organised; confident and committed
- Strong and excellence ability in writing and public speaking
This organisation has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.