Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Writing is an important part of this role, as the Brand Marketing Copywriter will work alongside our Brand and Marketing teams to define and drive unified copy standards. S/he delivers concise, engaging marketing copy across a range of formats (such as print, social, and digital campaigns) and manages the transcreation of that copy into multiple languages.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and creative copywriter to personalize content experiences to scale. Your mission will be to turn customers into brand advocates through engaging, inventive, on brand copy. You will work closely with the Head of Brand to develop customer-focused marketing copy guidelines for various channels and formats in line with brand strategy.
We are looking for a creative partner who collaborates closely with the designers and visual teams to consistently deliver exciting, innovative and on-brand marketing assets. A hunger to work in a fast-paced company is a must!
- Work closely with designers to interpret briefs, conceptualize them into idea directions and execute them on deadline, also taking into account budget and stakeholder satisfaction
- Design and implement a thoughtful & engaging content calendar that meets the needs of the various channel stakeholders
- Define and manage the copy style across all marketing assets (social, print, blog, etc.) from a brand perspective, working closely with user research and marketing teams to align writing towards a consistent brand voice
- Use detailed research and data to understand customer needs and desires, tailoring your content output and brand messaging to match accordingly
- Actively research creative, trending editorial stories – through both internal and external sources – that resonate with our target audience
- Take responsibility for crafting engaging, structurally correct and on-brief copy that influences various types of readers
- Strategically translate market research and data into brand language and relevant stories
- Develop and communicate our brand attributes both externally and internally
- Identify potential publicity opportunities that bring awareness to GetYourGuide
- 3-4 years experience in professional digital marketing writing, brand marketing, communications or editorial management
- Excellent writing skills to draft and edit short form copy, digital campaigns and content marketing copy
- Eager collaborator and storyteller, strong interest in brand marketing
- Ability to develop unified marketing copy standards for GetYourGuide whilst being specific to each channel
- Ability to engage audiences with snappy & inspiring copy
- Very organized, outgoing and not afraid to take ownership
- Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written with other languages a plus