Where: Newcastle (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As well as being great team players and living and breathing the Ubisoft brand you will also:
- Consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Support all consumer contacts in the specified native language; using webmail & phone primarily , and potentially forums and social media in coordination with Community Managers.
- Act with autonomy and creativity to delight and astound customers with knowledge and passion for our products.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
Your mission is to:
- Monitor allocated territory queues to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support community managers, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding for the demands of the business and our consumers.
You are a skilled professional and expert in the following:
Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer support environment
Good understanding of social media activity, Facebook, Twitter, You Tube
Good spelling and grammar
Quick thinker – work proactively
Good communicator & team player
Able to work on own initiative
Experience of Customer Support ticketing tools, a knowledge of Salesforce is a plus