Where: New York (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Wholesale Customer Service Representative oversees the operational support to the Wholesale business of the company. Reports to Wholesale Customer Service Manager.
- Primary wholesale liaison between clients, Account Executives, Logistics Coordinator, Warehouse, and Italian HQ counterparts
- Enter both in-season and replenishment orders
- Process EDI transmissions with complete accuracy against clients hard copies within the given sales campaign or delivery window.
- Use most customers’ online portals ( Amazon – Vendor Central, Zappos –Zapporo, DSCO- Nordstrom) to retrieve information and/ or upload data.
- Complete and upload templates for online accounts with product information as per each account guidelines.
- Confirm all orders and any changes (cost, suggested retail price, colors, style information, etc.) with buyers and Account Executives.
- Review open orders and delivery windows with Account Executives and obtain authorization from buyers to release merchandise when required or require extension if needed.
- Manage UPC/EAN catalog to ensure successful EDI transmission by clients
- Set up and maintain markdown discounts for online accounts
- Be responsible of publishing items online and maintain the assortment up to date
- Review customer returns requests with Account Executives, ultimately issuing Return Authorization.
Education and Experience:
- Must have 1-2 years experience in wholesale customer service
- Experience in Fashion and Footwear company a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- AS400 knowledge preferred
- EDI knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong computer skills, especially Excel
- Strong attention to details and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to be a team player
- Italian language knowledge a plus