Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
weg.de is one of the most famous online travel portals in Germany and one of the main brands of lastminute.com group, a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Beside weg.de, our portfolio includes well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost. We make holiday dreams come true! In tests and customer surveys, we regularly convince with top grades and have already been named test winner several times. The secret of our success? Our team, which brings not only concentrated expertise but also a good dose of humor.
Key Responsibilities will include
Full ownership of performance for a specific market or product area.
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scaling winning tests to improve SEM traffic and increase ROI.
- Delivering performance reports and insights to the PPC team and internal stakeholders.
- Addressing and escalating campaign performance issues.
- Responsible for AB tests, Search Query analysis and keyword mining.
- Supporting internal sharing of knowledge through training and coaching.
- Proven PPC experience (at least 2 years).
- Exceptional analytical skills, including data manipulation and strong Excel knowledge.
- Strong Web analytics experience (SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Webtrends or Coremetrics).
- Fluency with one or more bid management tools (Adwords, Marin, DoubleClick, Kenshoo…).
- Very results oriented, creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and exceptionally organized.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Very good English (written and verbal)
- Relevant subject degree in maths, e-commerce or digital marketing
- GAP Certified or similar qualifications
- An understanding of MySQL, python/R and Tableau/Spotfire
- Project management experience
- Additional languages always a plus (Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Hungarian)
- Passionate about SEM and a good team builder
- Meticulous with extreme attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, tenacious problem solver who uses their initiative.
- Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Ready to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.