Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
· Frontline incident and request management
o Monitor the ticketing system for incoming requests, process issues.
o Log issues and track even when users come directly to you.
o Efficient support to users including senior management and executives
o Troubleshoot and address issues directly as much as possible workstation issues, basic network issues (local network, Internet, Wi-Fi)
o Escalate to central teams when required, take ownership and represent the user to ensure the requests are processed.
o Communicate to the user on progress in a timely manner
o Document issues, analysis, progress, solution in the ticketing system
o Ensure processes are followed.
· Training to users
o Assist with onboarding of new users
o Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), VC (LifeSize, BlueJeans…) and collaborations suite (OneDrive, O365 groups, etc.)
· Workstation setup management:
o setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software (Windows & Mac OS X)
o Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
· Assistance and troubleshooting on IT-related equipment: phone system, videoconference system (LifeSize, BlueJeans…), mobile phones and tablets
· Local assistance for local infrastructure management (network equipment – routers, switches, firewall-, branch office server) under central team supervision:
o For proactive or corrective maintenance,
o Or projects requiring local rollouts
o Or office projects: new offices, moves, office extensions.
· Contribute to team knowledge management by documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
· Local procurement:
o Manage asset inventory and anticipate hardware needs
o Proactively identify end of life user workstations and coordinate replacement
· 5 year experience in IT Service Desk environment, in a fast-paced though structured environment (processes)
· Be able to prioritize and follow up issues with method and efficiency
· Excellent communication and excellent reporting skills
· Good level of autonomy
· Fluent in French and English (written & spoken).
· Knowledge of German, Spanish, or Italian is a plus
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/10 and Office 2013/2016 (particularly Outlook, Lync/Skype for Business) and ideally Office 365
· Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
· Good knowledge and experience of mobile phones (Blackberry, iPhone, Android, etc.) for system configuration (email settings, certificates deployment, application installation, etc.)
· Good knowledge and experience of Apple Mac OS X, within a Windows environment (Active Directory integration, File/Print server, etc.)
· Knowledge of network configuration on workstations (DNS, TCP/IP and other networking concepts)
· Ability to write technical documentation to feed the Service Desk knowledge database
· Knowledge of a ticketing system and Service Desk procedures