Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Support the delivery of activities as determined by the appropriate country, regional lead, global lead or team. May conduct specific tasks under guidance of senior staff. Responsibilities may include all or some of the activities listed at any one time.
Assist the team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing and archiving of documentation according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures
Review documents for completeness, consistency and accuracy, under guidance of senior staff
Prepare client deliverable documents using appropriate tools and draft text for straightforward documents, under guidance of senior staff
Completion of relevant Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) fields, databasess, tracking tools, timelines and project plan with project specific information
Provide support for administrative tasks, e.g. meeting coordination, minute taking, travel arrangements, faxing, copying, couriers
Interact with internal and external clients, under guidance of senior staff
Perform IP release activities on small, straightforward projects or support reviews for larger projects
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English and Hungarian, Polish or French language is required
- Good word processing skills and knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good attention to detail.
- General awareness clinical trial environment and drug development process.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and sponsors.