Where: Rome (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a French speaking Outbound Executive in the Outbound Team, you will be responsible to proactively contact (new) partners or leads. You will be working in our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment. In this role you will be working in regular office hours from our Rome office. It is important that you are open, honest, willing to learn and have a strong natural appetite for outbound activities and “go the extra mile”.
We are looking for people to start in May. We are offering 4 months contract.
- NP (new partnership) support; support registration through open, bookable.
- Proactively contact new/potential accommodation partners to encourage completion of their online registration.
- Offer support to finish onboarding, instruct and educate on tools, provide information & support.
- Delivering training by phone to new properties on how to use the Booking.com extranet and rates & availability system.
- Contact partners to make them aware of their business and growth opportunities to drive and maximize value.
- Always assuring a high level of customer service, being efficient and professional.
- Confident communication over the phone and via email.
- Actively participate with various projects & initiatives within your team.
- Collaborate with your team and Booking.com teams globally to continue to improve.
Outbound activities will include calling on specific opportunities e.g. availability, support on reduce churn, support promotional campaigns, support roll out services/products (e.g. Booking Suite), etc.
- Strong commercial awareness and drive and understands key performance drivers for partners on Booking.com.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for new or potential partners in regards to supply and demand, and effectively communicate these opportunities.
- Tourism or hotel background and/or education preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of French language and culture, plus fluency in English.
- Arabic is a plus
- Strong computer skills.
- Available full-time (40 hours / week).
- Already eligible to work in Italy.