Where: Valletta (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The purpose of this role is to maximize the business for the German speaking markets. The aim is to generate new depositing customers and maximize the number of active players (both new and existing) contributing to increase revenues both in the short and the long term.
The role will ensure that brand plans and local campaigns for all brands and products (Sportsbook, Game of chance, etc.) in the region are executed in an appropriate manner for the local markets. The role will work closely with the Retention team of the region, the Central Marketing team and the Commercial organization.
Responsibility as a Marketing Manager is to plan, execute, evaluate and continuously improve our global and local promotions and other marketing campaigns within the German speaking markets across all marketing channels.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating new customers, and supporting the regional Retention team in taking care of our existing customers, in coordination with the marketing colleagues and the MD
- Building the brand according to the centrally established brand platforms
- Execution and coordination of major marketing activities for the DACH markets
- Evaluation of media activities to track the effect of the different investments
- Being on top of the local business and making sure that promotions are competitive etc.
- Making sure the content on potential customer facing web sections, in blogs or social media are up to standard when it comes to local copy, visual, promotions, etc.
- Securing a smooth working relationship with internal and external partners, especially agencies and media partners
- Ensuring all work is compliant with DACH marketing regulations
Passion for marketing with experience from the German online gaming or media environment. You have a deep understanding for general business literacy and achieving challenging targets is what drives you. You are a strong team player who thrives in an informal corporate culture and drives initiatives a long side with a follow-through track record.
- 4-6 years of experience from a similar role and a relevant university degree
- Local knowledge of the German market and the main target group is crucial
- Experience of the German landscape regarding media purchasing and agency management is needed
- Experience from the gambling industry
- Passion for Sports, especially football, and Game of Chance
- Solid project management and marketing skills
- (Native) German speaking
- Strong command of written and spoken English