Where: Vancouver (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
For this role, we’re looking for individuals who seeks challenge and change, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are unrelenting in providing optimal customer experiences. Our goal is to have great ideas become products, services and ultimately phenomenal customer experiences.
We are looking for driven team players whose goal is to establish excellent customer based experiences.
Assists prospective customers with product information and site navigation, as well as researches and resolves client inquiries verbally and in writing, and maintains technical support logs.
- Provides telephone and email support to end-users, financial institutions and business partners.
- Answers customer queries regarding our product/services, account sign up; online transactions and balance inquiries.
- Tracks inquiries to their resolution; escalating issues when necessary.
- Documents responses and logs into tech support.
- Accurately processes daily financial transactions and assists with risk management and transaction trace requests.
- Maintains and updates Customer Service Manuals and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Performs other duties and required.
- Education: High School is required, a business diploma is an asset
- Fluent (oral & written) in English
- Experience: 2 years in telephone customer support
- Friendly, professional and outgoing personality
- Proven ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
- Experience with Internet, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with databases, such as MS Access is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn new tasks
- Ability to work flexible hours including afternoons and weekends
- Fluency in Spanish (written and verbal)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team