Where: Berlin (Germany)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sales Account Executive (Swedish speaker)
What’s it like to work in Sales at Houzz?
- You’ll own the whole sales process by focussing on new and existing business; from qualifying potential prospects, demonstrating the value of Houzz Pro+ (our subscription based advertising program) to signing professionals up and managing their accounts. This is primarily over the phone and via web demos.
- Your client base will largely consist of small and medium sized businesses (think Architects, Interior Designers, Builders, etc), based in Sweden.
- Working with a close knit and well established international sales team, you will be provided with design, architecture & construction leads to help you smash your targets. These will range from highly engaged professionals with a built out presence on Houzz to new sign ups with little knowledge of the platform and all it has to offer.
- You will also be given 90 days of sales training upon arrival, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practices and to develop as a sales professional.
What do you need to be successful?
- Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience
- A passion for sales – you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships to hit your targets!
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills – not only will you convince your grandpa to buy a smartphone but you’ll also teach him how to get the best out of it!
- Phenomenal drive and resilience – you’re comfortable with making 50+ calls a day, including discovery calls and demonstrations, all the while staying positive throughout even if every single one isn’t a success!
- Previous exposure to or willingness to enter the tech startup scene
- A hunger to learn – you enjoy being coached, and constantly seek improvement and ways to develop yourself
- A familiarity with CRM tools(such as Salesforce)