Where: Antwerp (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You are responsible for offering a professional service towards the customer on order taking and follow up, transport organization and invoicing, and liaises with Sales and Operations to guarantee a flawless order-to-invoice process
You report to Q8Oils Customer Service Supervisor.
- Translate the customer’s needs into a correct and timely order-to-invoice process flow through a constant dialogue with Sales and Operations (Planning, refinery, Logistics,…).
- Liaise with Credit in order to ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Register customer complaints and non-conformities in the Complaint Management System, and follow up/revert on corrective measures.
- Maintain the CRM tool (Archie) with relevant correspondence and customer info through close contact with Sales and customer, and actively use the CRM tool to do mailings.
- Responsible for updating the SAP system (prices, master data…)
- Apply and comply with all corporate HSSE policies and procedures and reports unsafe situation in the work environment to the Customer Service Supervisor in order to ensure a safe working environment for Customer Service staff and other personnel
The ideal candidate:
- A bachelor degree (or equivalent through experience)
- Commercial and administrative experience in the oil industry or in a customer service department in an international organization is preferred
- Fluent in Dutch and German (prerequisite)
- Fluency in English is a good bonus
- Computer literate (MS Office: Outlook, Word and Excel) is required, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Flexible Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Customer dedicated problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Stress resistant, ability to work structured under pressure and prioritize
- Affinity with CRM
- Experience in the Petroleum Business is an advantage
- Ability to work in and appreciate a multicultural environment
This position is fulltime and based in Antwerp – Blending plant.