Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining correct and efficient accounting for the legal entities
- Ensuring that group standards and accounting principles are applied
- Preparation of analytics on Balance sheet and Income statement accounts on a monthly and annual basis
- Participation in the monthly close and general support in the close process
- Working closely with the business and the auditors to complete the annual report process
- Delivery of financial reports to the Board of Directors as needed.
- Delivery of other types of reports to authorities (tax, social security etc.)
- On an ad-hoc basis support the Global Controller organization on Accounting Policy across the Nasdaq Group such as implementation of new policy and business support.
- Work closely with various teams across the business globally to ensure accurate reporting and process improvements
- Assisting the business and other internal stakeholders with various accounting/controlling matters
You as a candidate:
The right candidate has as a minimum 7-10 years of experience from a role within Finance. Strong leadership skills are a must. Nasdaq is a global organization and the working language is English. The right candidate should enjoy working in an international climate, he/she should have a can do attitude, a problem solving mindset, great communication skills as well as an ability to prioritize.
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Chartered Account ACA, CIMA or equivalent is preferred.
- A combination of public accounting experience and experience in a global company is preferred
- Excellent understanding of US and/or IFRS GAAP and with a passion for accounting
- Demonstrated high level knowledge of financial reporting processes/systems and internal financial controls
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English