Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
1. The placing of purchase orders on Global vendors to an agreed supply plan created by the Planner to an agreed timescale.
2. Support to the sales offices in European Countries and Planners within the Central Supply Chain Organisation through the resolution of specific queries received from internal and external stake holders.
3. The placing of purchase orders in response to unplanned demand to be executed within the defined Service Level Agreement within the Central Supply Chain Organisation via internal ERP systems and external e-procurement interfaces.
4. Resolution of warehouse queries (E.g. outstanding or short shipments, under / over charges) by liaising with Goods-in and Transport Desk, Warehouses and Logistics functions across Europe.
5. ERP system data maintenance and management (order acknowledgements, overdue order dates, shipping notifications). Ensure confirmed vendor delivery dates and times of arrival are updated on a daily basis and that information communicated to the sales office is as accurate as possible at all times.
6. Manage and maintain positive and productive stakeholder relationships across all relevant European Countries
7. Support the Procurement team in the completion of any adhoc projects or tasks as defined by the business
English is a must. Other european languages will be highly valued.
– Excellent communication skills
– Team player
– Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
– Ability to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive manner and constructive attitude
– Ability to conduct business in a professional manner
– Ability to multi-task
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft desktop applications
– Good MS Excel skills are preferable