Where: Porto (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The successful applicant will give support to the business area for International Markets: Africa, Latin America and EMA, in order to support BIAL growth strategy for International business development.
- Reception, negotiation and follow up of orders, dealing with international clients and internal areas of the company (Regional Directions, Production, Warehouse and Quality).
- Assure the logistic area regarding orders management, preparation and deliver on time all necessary documentation to clients for transport, customs and local distribution processes.
- Efficient follow up of shop orders, invoicing and shipment of represented companies, according to the received orders, in order to support local sales development.
- Assure client´s payments and control partner´s cash flow according to payment conditions defined.
- Support in the interface with Regulatory Affairs Department, making the follow-up of the registration documents and material’s expedition in the different countries.
- Support the International Marketing area regarding promotional material shipment to destination markets, translations of presentations, printed materials and technical aids.
- Whenever required, collaborate with the remaining department activities.
– Higher Education;
– Minimum experience of 3 years in a similar position (commercial support);
– Ability to organize and plan;
– Attention to detail;
– Ability to perform several tasks without losing focus;
– Good team player, with upgraded communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
– Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken);
– Advanced Excel skills;