Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English (check Vacancies on the right and then downwards)
We are now seeking a computer oriented project administrator, with knowledge of written Arabic, for a full-time position to work in the local office in Warsaw. A project administrator works under the supervision of a team leader and is responsible for managing the processes involved in the production of our multilingual documentation.
Description of the post
Following an introductory period, you will progressively assume responsibility for a complete customer process including the following tasks:
- Receiving customer documentation for analysis of format and content.
- Planning and subsequent follow-up of delivery dates.
- Database management and preparation of translation files.
- Delivery checks and text formatting/layout of translated documents.
Who are you?
We envisage that you have just completed your education and intend to embark upon a professional career. You are an outgoing person with a structured and methodical approach to work, and a very good capacity for logical thinking. In addition, we expect you to:
- Communicate effortlessly in English.
- Possess a very good knowledge of programs in the Windows environment.
- Have good knowledge of written Arabic.
Prior working experience with DTP-software (InDesign, Framemaker etc) or database software is a plus.
We offer you
- Stable position in an international team.
- Ability to develop language skills and learn new computer programs.
- Creative and collaborative workplace with a friendly atmosphere.
- Private health insurance.
- Multisport training card.
If you feel that you would like to participate in an international operation by working in a company where there are good opportunities for development and where over 20 different nationalities are represented, then please initiate the application process below by submitting your CV and cover letter in English.