Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As Europe’s largest platform for professional services, we’re invested in adding transparency to the market of accounting services. Ageras is a disruptive, fast-paced company where IT is our core product and we are now in the exciting stage of further extending our business.
Recently, we have opened the UK market and are now looking for a dedicated talent, who is motivated to support us in establishing the new market with his/her experience and expertise.
As our Partner and Client Success Manager, you will be starting off the UK market together with our seasoned manager and will be involved in developing the market and form your own position. We are seeking a talent, who can take on multiple areas of responsibility in the beginning, which means you’ll act as primary point of contact for our partners (accountants) as well as handle the entire communication with our small- and midsize business customers, who are in the need of a specialist.
- Drive seamless, fast onboarding of new partners
- Handle partners’ and clients’ needs and requests
- Conduct periodic partner health-checks
- Prepare and educate partners on new features and releases
- Identify partner renewal risks, resolve any issues, and secure high partner satisfaction
- Write case descriptions of clients’ issues
- Be dedicated to and support our clients in the UK
- Own the client and partner relationship and act as the primary point of contact in our match-making process
- Resolve client and partner issues by reactively proposing solutions for the benefit their success
- Supporting the growth of the UK market and of the UK department
As our Partner and Client Success Manager, you are our partners’ and clients go-to-person. You empathize easily with people and can build relationships quickly over the phone. Also, you enjoy advising and consulting our partners and clients and are a strong problem solver. You thrive to give them a spectacular experience through a trusted advisory relationship by supporting them throughout their journey at Ageras.
Maybe you are currently in a similar customer handling or product advising position, but are eager to try something new and be part of building up a new market in a dynamic, international environment?
You also have:
- Near-native English language skills
- At least 1 year experience in successfully managing and supporting B2B customers
- The ability to develop tremendous loyalty with stakeholders
- The ability to consult and advice on the best solution for a partner and client
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Great collaboration skills and are a big supporter of internal knowledge sharing
- No objection handling demanding customers
- Maintain the highest integrity and compliance in everything