Where: Lund (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let’s get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
Use your sharp project management skills, HR processes & service knowledge to support the HRES Advisory organization. Make your mark and pursue enticing career paths across Sony Europe. The top lineAs HRES Service Manager, you will be part of the “HRES Advisory organization” and you will be responsable to understand and Support the activities in all aspects of the organization, and drive these activities as per Global HR Operations Project and Service management frameworks. Besides the HRES service management responsibilities highlighted below, you will be expected to manage projects for the domain.This role is location independant, the HRES Service Manager can be located in our offices in Lund, Barcelona (or Istanbul).In detail:
- Support the HRES Programme and Portfolio Management activities where they might be identified set of projects with different levels of complexity and durations and assignments coordinated to obtain strategic objectives
- Manage Projects with different size and complexity, working across internal and external stakeholders while managing the communication for the project
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, and within scope and budget
- Accountable for identifying, categorizing, managing the project risks thru action plans
- Own HRES Backlog & Sprint Management activities; keep HRES Backlog up-to-date always with defects and Change Request, participate in Sprint calls to monitor progress, report on Backlog KPIs, facilitate Backlog Governance calls. This is driving how we work and develop changes to our system environments.
- Own and drive prioritization of backlog, as the backlog owner have final say on prioritization if conflicting priorities occur
- Seek and support implementation of continuous improvement opportunities for HRES Backlog Management
- Monitor HRES Service Performance regularly and provide HRES Monthly Service Performance reports to the whole team. This enables team to understand the current status of the operations and where to focus.
- Secure alignment and acceptance from HRES CoE on demand for backlog delivery
- Secure Service Management have the right demand plan in place for delivering of product backlogs
- Support and own delegated HRES Service Management activities for service management, and communication of the HRES Service Catalogue and prevailing both Operational & Service Level Agreements.
- Help to identify and manage risks within projects, services and processes where applicable
Who you are
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree
- You have minimum 5 years’ professional experience
- You have experience from multiple functional areas and knowledge in working in a matrix set-up
- Strong Project Management skills are key
- Proven ability to apply analytics and research to drive results
- Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Experience gathering business requirements
- Passion for business and how processes can support the business in an optimal way
- Experience of developing service and/or maintenance
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy required
- Reliability and ability to maintain confidentially are required
- Ability to self-direct work, effectively multi-task and meet deadlines required
- Fluent in English and multilingual desirable (German, French, Italian or Spanish)
- Experience or exposure to global employee or HR data is a plus
- Human Resources process and service knowledge