Where: Lyon (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Essential Job Functions:
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
Coordinate Sales orders
- Request and check the required documentation needed to dispatch the product
- Processing orders and coordinate the actions between warehouse, freight forwarder, customs representatives and customers to make sure that the orders are dispatched in the appropriate temperature conditions and in due time.
- Prepare certificates and paperwork to accompany orders
- Ensure consistency between the orders and the trade agreements/contracts.
- Handle letter of credit and prepare the documents in order to minimize any potential discrepancies.
- Make sure that every shipment is compliant with our internal policies or any pharmaceutical local requirements.
- Ensure the product traceability in our informatics system.
- Work closely with managers, supply chain team and warehouse to avoid or minimize any potential shortages.
- Act with urgency to resolve logistical problems with Region 1 orders on a timely basis.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely and effective way.
- Manage in due time deviations or non-conformity files.
- Keep CS procedures updated.
- Optimize shipments when possible to reduce transport costs
Focus on Customers
- Act as first port of call for all incoming customer calls.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with customers/buyers, gain a good understanding of the customer environment & needs.
- Develop strong relationships with Jazz Pharma sales teams to work together and proactively interact with customers to support their needs and ensure that sales opportunities are optimized.
- Aim to resolve any potential customer issues in as quick and efficient way as possible, drawing in help from other colleagues as needed.
- Reinforce and maintain the image of the company as an ethical pharmaceutical company.
- Liaise with hospitals and or Govt. departments to ensure participation in all contracts and tenders for our products, coordinate completion of tenders and contracts.
Sales Reporting & Market Support
- Provide Sales reports/feed-backs if required.
- Input to Sales & Marketing efforts to highlight & identify any potential customer and business opportunities.
- Assist Business Managers and Sales Teams with ad-hoc sales information and analyses.
Additional Business Support
- Support CS Associates for other countries.
- Provide support and assistance to the sales, marketing and medical operations as required.
- Maintain the stock and supply situation and proactively manage any supply issues as and when they arise.
- Maintain information on debtors and alerting finance for follow up.
- Compliance with company approval and compliance processes.
- May be required to travel to other countries from time to time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Candidates will need the following attributes and experience:
- License and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Export procedures and required paperwork.
- Good understanding on customs environment & requirements.
- Experience in Letter of credit management
- Previous experience on temperature controlled shipments.
- Has already worked in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Respect and share the values of Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
- Ability to work with a cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and customers and patients oriented
- Must be proficient with MS Office
- Excellent spoken/written English skills are essential
- Spanish and other languages helpful.