Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Elevus is a portuguese company of the Onebiz Group, SGPS – a business group that currently develops six business areas: Finance, Education, Consulting, Tourism & Real Estate, Technology, Health & Aesthetics.
The brands of Onebiz Group have traced a successful path, reaching the recognition and prospecting of their networks. Currently, Onebiz Group is a reference group in the national and international market, with a portfolio of more than 100,000 clients and with a work area in about 31 countries.
Each brand has a team fully dedicated to the business that, together with the network, conceives its strategy of acting in the market.
Therefore, Elevus is presented to the market as a company of Consulting and Human Resources Integrated Management, presenting professional solutions adapted to the new challenges of the organizations.
The aim of Elevus is to find solutions and implement innovative methodologies that provide its clients with competitive advantages by developing the skills of its Human Resources, focused on the requirements of the individual and the business strategy.
Based on a network of partners, Elevus operates within the areas of Recruitment and Selection, Training, HR Consulting and Assessment Center.
Elevus is recruiting a CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST with native/fluent level of the FINNISH language. Our client is a Global Business Process Outsourcer, specialized in Customer Experience Management across voice, social and digital channels.
– Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns in a simple way, keeping a smile to ensure their satisfaction;
– Provide information about products and services;
– Take orders, determine charges, and oversee billing or payments;
– Review or make changes to customer accounts;
– Handle returns or complaints;
– Record details of customer contacts and actions taken;
– Research answers or solutions as needed;
– Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others who can help.
– EU citizenship or valid residence visa/work permit;
– High School Diploma or higher;
– Native or fluent (level C1/C2) in Finnish;
– Good knowledge (Level B) in English;
– Excellent communication skills and pro-activity;
– Ease of interpersonal and teamwork;
– Be recognized for attention to detail and high energy;
– Enjoy challenges and be eager to join an exciting high growth company.
– Opportunity to work in a multicultural team within an international environment;
– Integration into a solid and growing company;
– Workplace: Lisbon, Portugal;
– Direct contract with the final client;
– Base salary + food allowance + bonus + health insurance (after 6 months);
– Relocation Package: Accommodation (all expenses included), Airport pickup, refund first flight (after 6 months), two-way ticket to homeland, free sports activities and Portuguese lessons.