Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What you will be doing:
As a Sales Representative, you will be working in a global company dedicated to customer engagement, expansion and renewal. You will be contacting existing customers to ensure they renew their licence, agreements or contracts. This is all done using a consultative technique (no cold calling!). You will be working towards quarterly revenue targets which are more than achievable. There are excellent opportunities for you to progress your career within the company.
You will be working in a corporate area located in Dublin 18. You will be surrounded by beautiful parks, weekly markets and some of the biggest multinational companies in the world. The company is easily assessable by car, luas/tram and buses.
You will learn to:
You will be the type of person who is passionate about Sales and extremely target driven with the ability to excel in a team environment. You will be curious and eager to learn, focus on client’s products and services being able to effectively navigate through multiple web applications and multiple web chat sessions simultaneously in a prompt, friendly and professional manner. You will be Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology.
- Work within an established customer base and own a dedicated territory
- Effectively partner and build relationships with external clients
- Sell product/service renewals for some of the most recognized technology companies while offering upsell opportunities when applicable
- Develop the expertise to provide accurate monthly/quarterly sales forecast
- Update and manage your opportunity pipeline in the latest CRM technology
Have you got what it takes?
- Full fluency in Norwegian or Swedish both verbal and written.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in a Customer Service or Sales orientated role.
- Iron man communication skills (written and verbal)
- Infectiously ambitious and competitive: goal and achievement oriented