Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time, Permanent Term
Click here to apply in English
Ready for your next challenge??
The right candidate will join a fast paced environment, responsible for developing the technology supporting videogames translation workflows.
The candidate would work in the Localization Engineering team assisting in technology rollouts, development of tools for production, daily support to Localization Project Managers, constant optimization of localization processes.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent background
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in software development
- Knowledge of complex regular expressions: knowledge of complex text string processing is a plus
- Knowledge of multilingual localization issues and procedures (managing characters set and encoding, text direction, text strings sorting and handling) is welcome
- Knowledge of Machine Translation is a plus
- Fluent in English
Behavioral Skills Required
- Good problem-solving skills combined with strong analytical abilities to find creative solutions
- Team player
- Strong time management, organizational and support skills
- Strongly service oriented, to support the internal customer efficiently and comply with strict deadlines set by external customers, which require quick turnaround and often cannot be postponed