Where: Graz (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Searching for your dream job?
At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.You will be the primary point of contact, per e-mail, phone & chat, for our Linkedin Learning/Lynda.com Spanish speaking customers.This role reports to the Manager of Customer Advocacy and you will utilize your expertise to provide ongoing support to customers inquiries to provide excellent service and ensure satisfaction. You will be able to work in an autonomous environment where you can expect to get involved in company related projects. You will take part to the launch of a new LinkedIn product while also supporting the Lynda queue in a hybrid role. You will be a customer focused individual who is passionate about dealing with people and helping them to achieve their objectives
- Answer incoming phone calls, chat and emails in a timely and courteous manner.
- Offer guidance to customers showing a high level of expertise.
- Provide basic technical and billing support
- Stand as our brand ambassador highlighting our key strengths.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure follow up on raised issues.
- Identify customer service needs and make recommendations for quality improvement that creates perceived value to customers.
- Fluency in Spanish and English to support both languages
- 1+ years of Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced in a multi-tasked environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with using Oracle Service Cloud, Outlook
- Great organization skills, team oriented
- A Third support language would be a plus