Where: Didcot, Oxford (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Swedish speaking Customer Service Agent
We are recruiting for a fluent Swedish speaking Customer Service Assistant for our client, a well-known high-quality clothing and footwear brand in the outdoor and equine industry. The company is based in a beautiful barn conversion in the countryside. As the first point of call for the Swedish market, you would be responding to a range of enquiries from retailers in Sweden and working closely with the sales team. An interest in outdoor life/riding and fashion would be very helpful to join this small multinational team. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £22,000 and benefits including a pension scheme and private healthcare.
- Handling email and order enquiries from shops and sales teams
- Dealing with returned goods
- Answering occasional enquiries directly from customers
- Order processing
- Investigating missing deliveries and problems with orders
- Ensuring invoicing of business customers
You would also be preparing for and working at trade shows and sporting events such as country shows and horse trials, potentially including a few days abroad, providing training and meeting customers. You would be asked to support up to around 8 events a year.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, normally starting at 8 am.
- You must be able to speak and write Swedish to a high level, ideally with experience of Swedish business culture
- You must be IT literate with excellent communication skills, able to build strong customer-focused relationships
- Ideally you will have office or telephone-based customer facing experience
- Skills in either French or German would be beneficial but not essential
- Our client is looking for a flexible, confident candidate with a logical mind and a “can-do” attitude.
Our client is based between Wantage and Didcot in a light and airy modern barn conversion. The office is open plan and stylish.
The office is not far from the A34 and is easily accessible by car from Abingdon, Didcot, Reading, Newbury, Wallingford and Oxford.
Due to the rural location of the office, your own transport is essential. There is no reliable public transport.
If you are self-motivated with excellent communication skills, fluent Swedish and are IT literate, then please send your CV in word (.doc or .docx) format for more information and a full job description.