Where: St Julian (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sports CRM Executive – LATAM will report into the Sports CRM Manager. The role will assist with all Sportsbook CRM and promotions for the region – content, promotional execution, communications, and results within the allocated region.
- Help deliver the Sportsbook CRM Strategy for the LATAM countries to include all programmes such as Cross Sell, Onboarding, Welcome, Conversion, Retention, Cross Sell, Upsell, Churn Prevention and Reactivation. Work with execution teams to implement.
- Coordinate all LATAM CRM activities with Central CRM team.
- Work with the central CRM Team to come up with global promotional activities.
- Assist on selected global CRM activities through all stages from concept to delivery.
- Assist on delivering test plans to ensure best practice communication, optimal budget spend and positive ROI on all campaigns.
- Help deliver relevant and up to date information to our growing customer base through all channels.
- Work independently to identify and deliver untapped CRM potential.
- Manage a number of key cross-business relationships.
- Assist on reporting of key metrics on betting and CRM activity.
- Strive to improve the localisation of our sports product to serve our Spanish speaking customers.
Skills and Capabilities
- Marketing degree and/or equivalent experience in a CRM/marketing role.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Passionate about Sports.
- Highly structured and the ability to deliver top quality work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to execute all aspects of a project from a conception to completion.
- Ability and flexibility to work well under tight deadlines.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to foster good working relationships.
- Familiarity with MS Office products with at least intermediate Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the online gaming and Sportsbook industry in LATAM
- Previous CRM Sportsbook experience in regional markets
- Proven Content and/or Localisation experience