Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
– Join one of the world’s most successful brokers of high-performing electronic components across EMEA;
– Sell an award-winning solution of equipment, life-cycle and shortage management to the world’s most recognised Computing Manufacturers/OEM’s;
– Be part of an Internationally-diverse team, earn excellent commission (€100K + in your first year) and be part of an excellent reputation;
Who we are looking for?
If you are looking for a new role, which includes Business Development, Relationship-building, after-sales activity and being rewarded well for your efforts, then this one could be for you!
What you’ll do…
Our client are a world-leader and well-established in the supply of Computing components for Servers, Storage, Computers & data-centre equipment, based in Central Amsterdam. They are looking to hire a dedicated Sales-professional, with prior experience of selling Component solutions to Computer OEM’s, who will build new clients in Europe’s most vibrant emerging markets.
The client has been greatly successful in both emerging and established markets, all across Europe. You will uses your pre-existing experience, you will sell Memory and storage solutions and look to earn a significant profit -margin, while guaranteeing a positive, professional service.
This is a technical sales role, where you will market-map, cold-call, present a solid solution to clients, encompassing Supply, modernisation/obsolescence and product monitoring and deal with after-sales.
You will be a resilient, technical sales professional and report in regularly to the Regional Manager – in this relatively flat organisation – in order to update, plan and forecast accordingly.
- A minimum of 2 years’ successful B2B sales experience to Computing OEM’s/Manufacturers – Dell, IBM, HP, Apple for example;
- Ideally you will come with your own black book of clients, but if not, will know the computing industry and be able to look out for leads and sales opportunities;
- You must have sold/traded components for Laptops, Servers, Storage equipment, Data-center equipment, CPU’s for example;
- Fluent in English and ideally one of the following languages – Italian, Polish, French, Hungarian or German for example.
- You are a driven sales person – comfortable selling over the phone and can build a solid pipeline of clients, turning them into tangible, high-returning partners.
- You are not scared to communicate, don’t look for the easy options and are hard-working.
- Are intelligent, preferably degree educated and can get your head around techy products.
- You have a lot of energy and confidence and can approach Corporate, A-List clients.
- Obviously well organised, IT literate with a second nature in effectively managing your time.
- The right to both live and work in the Netherlands/EU and preference will be given to those already living in the Netherlands and the client will not sponsor Visas/work permits;
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility – 5-10% of the time – not a massive focus on ‘Outside Sales’
What’s in it for you?
- A generous Base-Salary with the opportunity to earn €120,000+ in your first year.
- Company pension, Healthcare and travel scheme.
- A parking space for your car, in this central Amsterdam business district.
- Relaxed, but professional environment.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading Technology manufacturers, in the world’s cutting-edge industries.
- Cool tools of trade – mobile phone, laptop.
- Opportunity to join a company with a fast growing portfolio in Europe.