Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Reporting to the Customer Success Coordinator, you will be in charge of offering a top-quality service to our customers and contribute to the company’s success. Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Identify and assess customers’ needs (consults, after-sales requests…) to ensure satisfaction.
- Manage the incoming calls and reply to the requests by phone and / or email
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools, as well as communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Manage the CRM system and updates: keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and files, take care of the databases.
- Contribute to the department’s goals: achieve personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
- Support all processes and operations of multiple departments (sales, financial, admin …).
- Generate sales leads by managing outgoing calls and campaigns. Proactively increase the sales volume by reaching users that logged in and convert them into potential clients.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Mandatory Native/high level of English, Spanish and one of these languages: Italian, French, German
- At least one year of experience in Customer Service, Help Desk or similar
- Good Excel skills
- Valuable international experience
- Goal oriented with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, resourceful and able to multi-task while establishing priorities and providing solutions
- Proactive, dynamic, with positive attitude and team spirit