Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our Cash Collections team work to maximize the timely collection of cash from our customers around the globe, through the effective management of enquiries made and received by telephone. We work to keep our aged debt to a minimum through timely action of outstanding debt.
How you will do it
- Manage customer accounts portfolio of assigned branches / countries
- Ensure customers are contacted and paying in a timely and efficient manner
- Support other teams by contacting customers and searching for payment details in order to allocate incoming payments
- Identify invoices in dispute, assign them to appropriate resolvers and coordinate dispute resolution process
- Perform regular account reconciliation with customers
- Identify reasons for delay of payments, document them in the specific IT tool
- Propose uncollectible cases for further legal actions and/or write-offs
- Regularly report and analyze top open invoices with local finance & operations
What we look for
- Advanced Danish OR Swedish OR Norwegian AND Advanced English in both spoken & written form (level B2/C1 or similar)
- Great proven communication skills over the phone to build strong working relationships
- Analytical skills are highly appreciated
- Goal-driven performance, passionate about hitting goals
- University education with financial/ economic background (or experience) preferred, but not a must
- Demonstrate integrity & emotional maturity
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary,13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowanceso you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!