Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
Applicants are invited to continue to participate in the selection process for the position of Housekeeper at the Ambassador’s Residence. The agreement starts upon the conclusion of the process and approval by the Brazilian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. It will be probationary for a period of six months, unless notice of termination is given prior to the end of that period.
The monthly salary is EUR 1.750.00, the working hours are 40 hours per week. The working time may vary. Currently it is 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday and weekends when needed. The position requires flexibility and availability to work occasionally longer shifts.
The main activities of the job for the housekeeping are:
– Take good care of daily household tasks paying attention to details.
– Prepare and serve breakfast and meals.
– Help in the kitchen before and during official events and also serve the table.
– Wash, iron and arrange clothes in closets.
– Clean the premises.
– Take good care and handle with caution the delicate and valuable objects pertaining to the Government and to the Ambassador and his family.
More detailed list of the chores will be provided during the interview.
The applicant must have legal status in Finland, i.e. have a regular situation of residence and legal permission to exercise remunerated activities in Finland, and hold a Kela card.
The candidate must be:
– Proactive and have initiative to solve daily problems.
– A good team worker and work well under pressure.
– Able to keep up with the daily chores even in special situations.
– Able to work without close supervision and prepared to ask for instructions if needed.
– Able to speak perfectly at least one of the following languages: English, French, Spanish or Portuguese.
– Flexible to eventually change working shift.
Please send your application, CV and reference letters in English to email@example.com. Please note that only those who send the application and CV in one of the abovementioned languages will be eligible for consideration.
The closing date for applications has been extended from February 19 th to April 30th, 2018. Interviews for the short-listed applicants will be held afterwards.
Candidates who have already applied for this position in accordance with the previous closing date do not need to send their documentation again.
We are looking forward to your application.