Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in Italian Literature or other disciplines with a specialization in Italian literature (Italian Studies, Philology, Renaissance Studies, Languages, Classics, etc). The Master’s Degree must have been obtained by the time of application.
- Mastery of oral and written English and Italian.
- Personal suitability and motivation for the position.
In assessing the applications, special emphasis will be placed on:
- The project’s scholarly merit and innovation
- The applicant’s estimated academic and personal ability to complete the project within the time frame
- The applicant’s ability to complete research training
- Good collaboration skills and an ability to join interdisciplinary academic communities
Applicants who have recently graduated with excellent results may be given preference.