Where: Tilburg (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This is an exciting opportunity for the ones who like to join a world class team, located in Tilburg (the Netherlands). In this position you, together with your colleagues, will assist our customers in the EMEA region with all questions they have regarding their Tesla vehicle. Your goal will be to respond to customer enquiries, received via phone and email, in an accurate and timely manner. This will be achieved by thinking beyond what’s logical and by utilizing your knowledge. Furthermore, you will make sure that customers’ expectations will be exceeded time over time, by providing an amazing, first class service. This all is done while having a calm and focused demeanor.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be representing our brand and products to our valuable customers, therefore, we are looking for candidates with a genuine and natural passion for Tesla. Although we are eager to meet individuals who already know the general specifics of our products, in depth knowledge of our fully electric cars is not mandatory. We will learn you that part in your first weeks of training.
Besides your experience in customer facing/service positions, a feeling for cars and electricity would be a strong advantage and key to success. Furthermore, a background in vehicle support, emergency dispatching, automotive roadside support would be ideal.
Consideration will also be given to candidates with applicable customer support/hospitality skills and experience gained away from the automotive industry especially those with additional language skills, excellent communication skills, initiative and relevant support environment experience.
· Provide highest level of verbal and written customer support utilizing Tesla’s telephone and email systems.
· Evaluate the needs of customers and work in a creative, pro-active manner to resolve roadside, technical and general support enquiries including change of ownership with customer vehicles.
· Determine best course of action for all support activities including roadside events and coordinate towing services in urgent and non-urgent situations when needed.
· Work through urgent situations with precision and speed.
· Communicate owners concerns with tow provider network, service center staff, and others as necessary to resolve issues
· Accurately record issues and data into CRM / Vehicle Support Systems
· Excellent written and spoken communications skills in fluent Italian and English languages. More languages are a plus.
· Ability to prioritize effectively, manage multiple events at once, handle shifting priorities and work effectively in a fast-moving environment.
· Experienced in using Customer Management Systems and MS Office Suite.
· Able to thrive in a high energetic team environment and achieve common goals.
· Establish and maintain positive, cooperative, working relationships
· Understanding of basic automotive techniques including those related to towing and service of vehicle systems
· Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
· Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
· Flexible towards working in shifts, our team runs Monday – Sundays, 365 days per year to accommodate our customer’s needs. Shifts will be mainly from 07:00 – 15:30 and 15:00 till 23:00 hours. Night shifts will be added incidentally to cover holidays or sick-leave of colleagues in the US.