Where: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our client is an international organisation located near Rotterdam and one of world’s biggest organisation within the industrial automation sector. Due to positive growth they are looking for English/Swedish speaking talent to strengthen their team with a Customer Service Swedish/English. As Customer Service Swedish/English it is your job to continuously provide high standards of customer service.
- Daily execution of tasks and responsibilities according to company policies and procedures
- Order management (order entry, pro-active followup on deliveries, returns, credit memos)
- Ensure that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards (KPI).
- Deal with simple and complex issues, including complaints and enquiries.
- Coordinate cross-functional effort to maximise order fulfilment performance
- Drive customer focused behaviour throughout the organisation
- Undertake a proactive approach to possible problems & wherever possible pre-empt situations
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the EMEA organisation
- Ensure consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed
- Bachelor related to Supply Chain or Logistics or equivalent by experience
- 0 to 5 years experience in a similar (Customer Service) environment
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- You are customer orientated and have problem solving skills
- Fluent or close to fluent knowledge of Swedish and English