Where: Brande, Vejle (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What will be your responsibilities?
· CRM Sales
– Implement companywide CRM strategy related to the sales track (including opportunity management, reporting/analytics landscape and customer loyalty).
– Drive continuous developments and improvements related to CRM sales
– Facilitate hosting of key user community across all BU’s and Regions
· Change Management
– Understand the full impact that CRM sales will have on the business and advise on how the associated change should be managed and communicated
– Support and ensure the business in undertaking the necessary preparation activities to allow process changes to be successfully embedded, including training and communication materials
– Maintain current portfolio of Service Sales Trainings (incl. facilitating trainer and back-up trainers etc.)
– Drive continuous development of training portfolio
– Merge legacy organisational trainings into one offering
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· You have experience in customer acquisitions, re-engagement and retention strategies from similar type industry
· You have a University degree preferable in Business Administration and/or combined with IT
· You have experience from similar position or you are currently Key User/Super User of CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
· You have good project management skills, preferably you already have recognized PM qualifications
· You are customer focused, setting high standards for quality and work systematically and methodically for consistently achieving goals and KPIs
· You can establish and maintain constructive and collaborative business relationships with all business areas and other Business Application functions
· You demonstrate pragmatic judgement, balancing pace, risk and business value to reach decisions which are well informed, and actionable
· You are self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced dynamic environment